NAUKA I ISTRAZIVANJE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NAUKA I ISTRAZIVANJE

Nauka,Historija,Parapsihologija,Svemir,Medicina,Literatura i mnoge druge stvari na ovom forumu mozete raspravljati i postati Dobrodosli.

HomeLatest imagesTražiRegistracijaLogin

Cyberpunk

Go down 
3 posters
AutorPoruka
Hybrid

Hybrid

Broj komentara : 20

Cyberpunk Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Cyberpunk   Cyberpunk Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:34 pm

Jedan od pod-zanrova naucne fantastike. Izuzetno mi se svidja.

Citat :
Cyberpunk is a science fiction genre noted for its focus on "high tech and low life".The name is derived from cybernetics and punk and was originally coined by Bruce Bethke as the title of his short story "Cyberpunk," published in 1983,It features advanced science, such as information technology and cybernetics, coupled with a degree of breakdown or radical change in the social order.

According to Lawrence Person,

Classic cyberpunk characters were marginalized, alienated loners who lived on the edge of society in generally dystopic futures where daily life was impacted by rapid technological change, an ubiquitous datasphere of computerized information, and invasive modification of the human body.

Cyberpunk plots often center on a conflict among hackers, artificial intelligences, and megacorporations, and tend to be set in a near-future Earth, rather than the far-future settings or galactic vistas found in novels such as Isaac Asimov's Foundation or Frank Herbert's Dune.The settings are usually post-industrial dystopias but tend to be marked by extraordinary cultural ferment and the use of technology in ways never anticipated by its creators ("the street finds its own uses for things"). Much of the genre's atmosphere echoes film noir, and written works in the genre often use techniques from detective fiction.

Citat :
Primary exponents of the cyberpunk field include William Gibson, Neal Stephenson, Bruce Sterling, Pat Cadigan, Rudy Rucker, and John Shirley.

Many influential films, such as Blade Runner and the Matrix trilogy can be seen as prominent examples of the cyberpunk style and theme. Computer games, board games, and role-playing games, such as Shadowrun, often feature storylines that are heavily influenced by cyberpunk writing and movies. Beginning in the early 1990s, some trends in fashion and music were also labeled as cyberpunk. Cyberpunk is also featured prominently in anime, Akira and Ghost in the Shell being among the most notable.

Preuzeto sa:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberpunk

Svi su sigurno gledali The Matrix trilogiju Very Happy, zanima me da li je neko mozda citao William Gibson - Neuromancer?

I zanima me sta mislite o ovom zanru. Ja bih rekla da ovu buducnost skoro pa i zivimo.
Na vrh Go down
Assimilated_One

Assimilated_One

Broj komentara : 195
Mjesto : Darda

Cyberpunk Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Cyberpunk   Cyberpunk Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:53 pm

Joj da zaboravio. Morat ces mi poslati tu knjigu Smile
Pa cu ti onda prokomentirati cyber-punk Smile

P.S. MATRIX RULES!!!
Na vrh Go down
Valdus

Valdus

Broj komentara : 76

Cyberpunk Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Cyberpunk   Cyberpunk Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:36 pm

Da , mi zivimo u svijetu koji je za prethodnu generaciju SciFi.
Kako vrijeme brzo tece ! Cool
Na vrh Go down
http://www.myspace.com/new_eden_citizen
Sponsored content

Cyberpunk Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Cyberpunk   Cyberpunk Icon_minitime

Na vrh Go down

Cyberpunk
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1

Permissions in this forum:Ne možete odgovoriti na teme ili komentare u ovom forumu
NAUKA I ISTRAZIVANJE :: RAZNOLIKE TEME :: SciFi KUTAK ZA NAUCNU FANTASTIKU-
Idi na: